How do I get started with the Boost app on Smart PAYG+?
With Smart PAYG+, you can still top up the old way by going to a PayPoint outlet. But, more conveniently, you can also top up anywhere by text, through My Boost – or with the Boost app (it’s free to download at Apple App Store or Google Play).
All you need is a bank card to get started.
Register your bank card
- Log in and go to the ‘Your Account’ area and select ‘Add a payment card’.
- Fill in the details for the account you want to use for top ups and press ‘Register card’.
Through the app you can also:
- See how long you’ve got until you next need to top up. No need to go to your meter to find out.
- Create automatic card payments to top up credit on a regular date – it’s the ease of Direct Debit with no risk of going overdrawn.
- Set top up payments to go out when your credit gets to a certain level so you never go off supply unexpectedly.
- Get reminders by text or email when your credit is running low.
If you haven’t got a smartphone, don’t worry. You can also top up by text, through My Boost on your computer or at your nearest PayPoint outlet.